This introductory course is for anyone with an interest in learning about or seeking to deepen their understanding of Hanna Somatics for their own personal education and exploration. No prior experience or training is required to participate. This course is a comprehensive introduction to the core principles of Hanna Somatics: the science, philosophy, techniques, and Somatic Exercises.
This course is also appropriate for those in the movement or bodywork field: fitness trainers, physical therapists, massage therapists, or anyone seeking to learn how to incorporate Somatic principles into their primary practice – or their life!
COME AND LEARN:
- How Sensory Motor Amnesia causes most chronic muscle pain
- How three universal stress reflexes affect our daily lives
- The benefits of pandiculation vs. stretching
- How to apply the movements, principles, and concepts of Hanna Somatics to your life
- A basic routine of Somatic Exercises that will result in renewed muscle control and freedom of movement
- And more…
If you are seeking a long-term solution to pain relief, want to regain your freedom of movement, or are simply looking for answers, then this course is for you. It’s never too late to learn to live your life pain-free!
Participants will receive a free digital download of our Pain Relief Through Movement audio CD and all appropriate learning materials.
$350 USD early bird price
$450 USD if paid after Aug. 26, 2017
For more information or to submit your application to attend Call 508.901.1355
Stay tuned for more upcoming retreats.