The holiday season is officially here! For the next few weeks I will be sharing with you gifts that no yogi should have to LIVE without. There are so many choices out there for all kinds of yoga gear it can be overwhelming. Enclosed is the first of 3 lists of must haves.
The LIVE list:
1. The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali: Commentary on the Raja Yoga Sutras by Sri Swami Satchidananda
2. Mediatations from the Mat: Daily Reflections on the Path of Yoga by Rolf Gates and Katrina Kenison
3. A Life Worth Breathing: A Yoga Master’s Handbook of Strength, Grace, and Healing by Max Strom
all books available at: amazon.com
1. Who doesn’t love a bath? With all the holiday rushing about, there is something entirely indulgent and soothing about a good long soak. EO Bath salts are a wonderful treat.
2. In the blustery cold of winter taking care of our skin is a top priority. The best way to retain the moisture is with an all natural sesame oil. Used on its own or mixed in with some rejuvenation oil it will keep you soft and supple until spring.
available at: http://www.mapi.com/maharishi_ayurveda/products/bath_and_body/massage_oils.html
3. The Yogi in your life might be more inclined to start using a neti pot if you gifted them with a really pretty one; this one just might do the trick.
available at: http://store.chopra.com/productinfo.asp?item=484&deptcode1=
4. Give the gift of Aromatherapy with a diffuser and a selection of essential oils
available at: http://www.mapi.com/maharishi_ayurveda/products/vedaroma/index.html
5. Cozy and pretty organic cotton loungewear to slip into after a long day.
Available at: http://www.gaiam.com/category/apparel/loungewear.do?sortby=ourPicks&page=2